Sexy Corona Ads

Yowser! The people at Corona beer in Japan certainly didn’t hold back when designing their 2005 advertising campaign. The raunchy ads below, with their slogan “grind it in deeper,” seem to be likening the act of pushing a bit of lime into the bottle, to sex. Wow- I’d never made that comparison before, and I’m drooling perv.
Perhaps the pictures might be designed to inspire folks to guzzle a bottle of Corona, just to cool off.
Well, the ads succeeded in sticking in my mind but, to be honest, it wasn’t the Corona I was thinking about.

You can read more about this at Schema Magazine.

About these ads

16 Responses to Sexy Corona Ads

They seem pretty effective to me :-)

Yeah, I think so! Although, if people think drinking copious quantities of Corona will instantly lead to a bedroom encounter like the one above, they’re probably mistaken (if my experiences are anything to go by.)

3. Chris B says:

Corona!!!
    I love that beer!
    Meanwhile…
    That chick is f__king HOT!!!!

4. gaijinnosekai says:

sheesh, makes me want to have a corona!! The yakitori shop where I work sells corona, just a shame we don’t get many customers as hot as that bird!!

5. J. says:

I’d eat the bottle just for the chance to have her tell me ‘fuck off, perv!’

Yessiree! But don’t worry, all girls look that good after you’ve drunk 18 bottles of Corona. hey, that should be their slogan!

:O

Oh COD!

Best advert ever…. a few notches up from the beer and bikini posters

I have to agree.

9. pudgym says:

The novelty song (to the tune of “My Sharona”) is “Nine Coronas” –
    “You thought she was a fox, was a fox, was a fox, fox. /
    thought she was a fox, was a fox, was a fox, fox. /
    But all the girls look like a fox after nine Coronas!”

The beer brewed by Modelo which you should ask for instead of Corona is Negra Modelo. That’s a good beer with some malt and hops.

10. Johnny says:

Hey does anyone know the name of that model?

‘fraid not. I’d like to know that myself. And her phone number!

12. Alexwebmaster says:

Hello webmaster
    I would like to share with you a link to your site
    write me here preonrelt@mail.ru

13. This is a great blog! Let me tell you about my
    adult experiences website here:
    I am soon installing a directory of adult websites and
    a link exchange and traffic generating program.
    Visit us soon.

14. MyspaceGirl says:

sexy hottie, that made my brain drenched.

15. Llegué a tu blog de casualidad y los artículos que publicaste me gustaron mucho. Me la pasé leyendo un rato largo. Ya mismo te agrego al RSS. ¿Tienes tiempo?, accede a mi sitio. Abrazo!