Funny VJ Name

I recently found this flyer for a party in Yokosuka, near Yokohama. Check out the name of the VJ (video DJ.) He shouldn’t be so hard on himself!

14 Responses to Funny VJ Name

1. grace says:

you should check this out: http://www.engrish.com/
    A good laugh is always assured =)

Yeah, I love that site! The funny thing about the one above is that it’s spelled correctly.

3. hey man, not bad, not bad at all. I didn’t know what to expect but your site is pretty good. I found that Champagne classroom story quite amusing.

4. americanotakus says:

twas funny… looking forward to more of your posts. check out masamania’s site. that dude got some crazy stories and he’s japanese too…. the penis one almost made me go blind -__-

5. dragonlife says:

Not surprised. It’s all japanese punk, ain’tit? Can be good sometimes!

6. sheedo says:

I’m planing on going to Japan soon with Nova Group, in May. Does this Penis festival happen every year??????

I’m sure you’ll have lots of fun! Yeah, it’s on the first sunday in April.

8. Hey, roaf
    Interested in joining a poker game in the Yokohama/Tokyo area?

Maybe, but I’ve got a pretty crazy schedule these days! Let me know about it.

10. There’s usually a game every Sunday evening. Let me know if you’ve got a Sunday free and want to play

11. I adjusted my profile so you should be able to directly link to my blog by clicking on my username in my latest comment. Anyway, let me know about poker. Later

12. Abasio says:

but was he any good, or was he a pile of dog shit?

Sadly, I didn’t go, so I’ll never know!