Drunk Lady T-Shirt

I spotted the T-shirt below in a bargain bin in the department store, Daie. In case you can’t read the glittery print, it features an amusing comic strip written in English in which a girl is offered drinks by two guys who say “How about beer? How about Japanese sake?” She responds by saying “I’m a moderate drinker, just a little alcohol makes my face red. I get drunk easily!” The girl then promptly gets wasted, much to the surprise of her suitors and the caption at the bottom reads “She is plastered!” Nice!
I’m guessing most people who wear this haven’t read it.

In the same shop I also saw another girl’s T-shirt, about humidity and sweat. Classy!

18 Responses to Drunk Lady T-Shirt

1. Nothing better than a drunk lady wearing a drunk lady t-shirt.

Indeed! Actually, the good thing about these English T-shirts is that they give you a chance to ogle girls’ chests, while pretending to read. Er…so I’ve heard.

You should have bought it and offered it to a well chosen female acquaintance of yours … read “big breasted friend” here. This you could “read the t-shirt” any time you want.

Hmm. A cunning plan!

Roaf, how did you make out with the earthquake? I trust everything is OK…

Thanks for your concern! Luckily the earthquake didn’t strike too close too Yokohama, so I was OK.

7. Leave me the T-shirt, guys!
    AS for the earthquake, it might be a good idea to time it with the lady!
    Woeful, only people in Niigata (blimey, the third time within a few months!) did suffer!
    Here in Shizuoka, we might be next. Therefore I always have a bottle of sake handy, if not a drunk woman!

Good idea- I need to get an earthquake survival kit, including lots of booze.

9. Damaged Tees says:

Funny Shirts

Great Funny Shirts

10. Peter says:

Cool man. You gotta post those to the Engrish.com website. I’m sure that webmaster would say “sanks” for your contribution. hehe.

I sent a few things to that guy but he didn’t use them!

12. Etienne says:

nice ,i enjoyed reading this and i will be back

13. Interesting. May I add your blog to my link exchange directory?

14. Steve Gold says:

I seriously can’t believe it. I hope Wayne is not injured for the cup!

15. However, a little system maintenance coupled with the right steps can bring this online game back to its usual working condition.
    Minecraft Premium Account Generator mods enable you to modify the game itself according to
    the type of the mods. If you think it is too difficult, at least you should recognize the installer program that permits you to automatically install the
    mods.

16. Today, I went to the beachfront with my children.
    I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4
    year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.”
    She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her
    ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

17. ¿En que lugar pudiera dar con un poco mas conteniro en relacion a el topico?

Me gusta mucho y lo has apuntado realmente convenientemente.
    Enhorabuena.

18. Ni Siquiera me presnto demasiado enn consonancia con lo que escribes.
    Creo que el posteo no aparece suficientemente documentado.