I’ve been Interviewed!

A pleasant person at Nipponster has interviewed me and put it on their site. Very flattering for my ego, but I can’t help but think they’re misguided maniacs for choosing yours truly!
You can check the interview out here, in two parts:
Nipponster Interview Part 1
Nipponster Interview part 2

10 Responses to I’ve been Interviewed!

1. clarkebruce says:

Awesome mate!

Keep up the research.

you’re becoming a worldwide phenomenon!

Actually, somebody just asked if they could translate some of my stories into Hungarian!

4. Jeff says:

Awesome! Today NY, tomorrow the world…. Didn’t I introduce you to the greatness that is Ginga Kogen? You can’t get it here in Hawaii though.

Does Kiren still sell their premium beers? They had those right before I left. They came with different beer glasses depending on the type of beer. They had various stouts, hefeweizen, fruity ales, etc. Maybe 7-11 had them exclusively? I remember having to walk to get them.

The alcohol/butcher shop in Kugenuma Kaigan on the way to the beach had some interesting ones too as I remember.

Yeah, I like those Kirin Premium drinks! Still going strong. Ginga Kogen is rare as rockinghorse-shit these days, though.
    A wile ago, someone from the Ginga Kogen company contacted me and invited me to the brewery. I replied, but he never got back to me, sadly.

6. Jeff says:

The liquor store at Kibo has Ginga Kogen – both kinds. I thought you could get at at the conbini next your place though.

7. Wow, you’re like a real celebrity and stuff. If I send you a beer label, will you sign it and send it back to me.

8. Nice share. I really adore your blog. 🙂