Bikinis and Beer

In keeping with the boozy theme of this blog, here are some clips from a Japanese TV show, in which someone with the most irritating voice known to mankind ranks the top 10 Japanese beers.
Featuring alongside the ice-cold glasses of foaming lager are some highly attractive, nubile young ladies in bikinis. Cheers to that! Hey, who am I to interfere with another country’s culture and traditions?

17 Responses to Bikinis and Beer

1. With all that beer, she might up with many reasons for wetting her bikini (top and bottom. LOL)!

2. headbang8 says:

Yebisu was robbed! Easily the best beer in Japan. And NO PRESERVATIVES–Sapporp Kurolabel is notorious for preeservative induced hangovers.

The girls were OK, too, but I’m gay, so I’m more interested in the beer. Not that there’s anything wrong with girls, of course…

Haha! Yeah, I prefer Yebisu, myself. Lately I’ve been drinking the special winter beers which have just come out.

Why is a girl drinking a 1 liter can of beer in Bikini in a Down-Town square? … out of a Campus.
    Are Japanese commercial-makers insane or geniuses ?

5. clarkebruce says:

Beers and bikini girls: two of my favourite things in the world.
    Annoying Japanese voice-over: will haunt me for the rest of my days.

simaldeff- I think they are insane geniuses. Although, I would welcome beer-guzzling girls in my local park.
    clarkebruce- Watch out, I’ve got another video coming up with the same weird voice-over!

7. igor says:

very nice and very cool.

igor

8. Chris B says:

Broads and beers.
    2 things that go gooood together.

9. uh oh says:

darn it the videos have been removed/made unavailable on youtube now!! can someone respawn them??

10. uh oh says:

woohoo! they are back!

11. schwelty says:

You guys would only allow girls like that in your neighborhood if they were A. smoking hot or B. Asian. Pigs.

I drink beer in my bikini on in the middle of the street/park all them time too btw. -rolls eyes-

Haha! You should so do that. It would be funny.
    You know, despite what you say, I’d be happy for anybody to sit in the park, drinking a nice beer and wearing a bikini. After all, I am European.
    Peace out!

13. Pretty enlightening post, thank you for sharing. Good to see that not all that you find online is rubbish!

14. Ri-Ri sung us one hot single in Only Girl! I can really tell that Rhi has a hot era upcoming and I’ll totally purchase her CD!

15. Rhi made herself a quality song with Only Girl In The World). I can surely see that Ri-Ri got a hit album comingup and I will surely download her CD.