Boozeholic

Now here’s an establishment that knows its target market! “Booze-holic” is basically a cool way of saying alcoholic, and I guess that’s the kind of person who’s going to be frequenting this late-night Tokyo bar.
You’ve got to admire their honesty.

Boozeholic
03-5453-1081
Here’s a link to the homepage.

10 Responses to Boozeholic

1. billywest says:

Hey, that place is in Kitazawa. Close enough to go take a look at.

Really? My kanji sucks.
    Is that the same as Shimokitazawa?

3. billywest says:

The directions say that it’s a 5-min walk from Shimokitazawa (下北沢) station’s north exit. Either the Keio line or the Odakyu line.

I’ll check it out next time I’m in Shimokita (which is pretty often. I’ve probably been in there already!)

5. billywest says:

Hey, buddy. Did you find a sexy little number to occupy all your blogging time?

Anyway, I picked up an apartment near Shimokitazawa, so let me know if you want to hit up a bar or two out there.

• Aliou says:

Thanks for the uatpde Nat. it's nice to know what happened there through the eyes of someone who is actually living there. The news exaggerate things too much.I really hope the radiation problem can be fixed soon

Yeah, I’ve haven’t blogged much lately becuase I’ve been out and about too much.

A few drinks sound good! I like Shimokita.
    Send me an email.

7. Emily says:

I was scanning through your blog, and I cracked up when I got to this post because Booze Holic was in a Japanese movie I had recently seen. There were quite a few scenes filmed there. The movie was Itsuka no Kimi e.